Friday, December 20, 2013

The purchase

You're in doubt about buying a smartphone?
Did you wonder that there's an smartphone which specs are equal or better than the most expensive phones on the market? Let me tell you my story.

When I was searching for a new phone, I've searched a lot. Yes, a lot. I've come to all major and non-major online and local stores, just to review the phones and the price and the specs of each of every one of them. But then the search was nicely completed, and I've found a phone which specs and price come to an agreement. I present you the ThL W100.


ThL is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer, whose products have been lately searched, due to great quality-price relation, and low prices (obviously). I was in doubt about two ThL products: a W8S (Galaxy IV look-like) and the W100. My budget is low: I'm a college student and if I could save money, I'll definately do it. So, the W100 was my choice.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave here your comment!
P.S: All of them will be reviewed.